The popular theory says that about 230 million years ago, a new group of reptiles (dinosaurs) appeared on the Earth, but they became extinct 65 million years ago.
Mankind did not evolve until about 4 million years ago. If this is true, no man could ever have seen a living dinosaur, but see some things that suggests otherwise …
(I hasten to add that this is not referring to the unreliable stories that dinosaur and man′s footprints have been found together at the Paluxy Riverbed near Glen Rose Texas. This is not true science and is very questionable.)
In 10th century Ireland a large beast was described as having large iron nails on it′s tail pointing backwards, a head shaped like a horse, and thick hideous legs with iron claws.
This sounds like a Stegosaurus.
In Scandinavia a creature had a dragon body like an ox, with two long back legs, and two short front legs. It′s body was covered with scales, it had monstrous jaws, and it leapt like a frog. Could this be a Dryptosaurus? 
Marco Polo explored the far east and saw dinosaur type creatures. You can see his book on-line ‘The Travels of Marco Polo, Volume 2’ and search for ‘serpents’.
In 1649 there were reported sightings of flying dragons in Europe. 
Sioux Indians saw a huge flying creature that got struck down in a storm. When they found the remains several days later, it had large claws on it′s feet and wings, it had a long bony crest pointing backwards on it′s head, and it had a wingspan of over 6 metres, etc. They called it the “thunderbird”.
This could be the flying Pteranodon. 
A Pteranodon is a large crested pterosaur
Egypt and Arabia:
“There is a place in Arabia, situated very near the city of Buto, to which I went, on hearing of some winged serpents; and when I arrived there, I saw bones and spines of serpents, in such quantities as it would be impossible to describe. The form of the serpent is like that of the water-snake; but he has wings without feathers, and as like as possible to the wings of a bat.” 
His description of this creature may match the Rhamphorhynchus.
In France, near the city of Nerluc, there lived a creature that was armed with tusks that were sharp like pointed swords, it′s body was larger than an ox, and it lay in wait in the river.
This description could be of a Triceratops.
Here is an expanding list of further articles:
- Creation or Evolution – does it really matter?
- (This article) Humans and dinosaur’s together? Part 1 Did the dinosaurs really become extinct 65 million years ago? See some evidence that suggests; ‘No!’
- Humans and dinosaurs together? Part 2
- Are dragons real creatures?
- Understanding fossils: Are fossils as old as evolutionists claim them to be? How easy is it to investigate the bones, & what did dinosaurs look like?
- Accuracy of Fossil Dating Methods Part 1. What is Radiometric Dating? Are dates manipulated?
- Accuracy of Fossil Dating Methods Part 2. Wrong dates for a known age of rock. Is the Isochron dating technique “foolproof”?
Do all the different dating methods agree? How carbon 14 creates a problem for evolutionists.
- The Standard Geological Column: That everyone can agree on.
- How quickly do rock layers form? Answer: A lot quicker than we are led to believe. Are there transitional fossils?
- The earth’s catastrophic history: Very rapid, deep burial of fossils. A widespread erosion surface: The Great unconformity. Eustatic sea levels.
- Millions of years gaps: Paraconformities. Colonized sea-floors (hardgrounds).
- Fossil tracks, dinosaur eggs and nests. What are the first tracks to be found in the fossil record and why?
- Explaining the fossil record. Why that particular order of fossils? Imagine this scenario….
- Fossil Chart to accompany the article above ‘Imagine this scenario’
- The horror of the flood as recorded in the Bible.
- Some facts & figures about Noah’s Ark. Would the ark have been sea worthy?
- Could Noah have built such a huge ship?
- Other Flood stories from around the world.
- Could the earth be 1000’s of years old, and not billions of years?
 Taylor, P.S., 1989. The great dinosaur mystery and the Bible, Chariot Victor Publishing, Colorado Springs, USA, p. 43.
 Christian Answers
 Australia’s Aborigines … Did They See Dinosaurs?
 Thorpe, B. Ed., The Anglo Saxon Chronicle, 1861, p.48
 Geis, Darlene, Dinosaurs & Other Prehistoric Animals, 1959, p. 9.
 Epstein, Perle S., Monsters: Their Histories, Homes, and Habits, 1973, p.43.
 Herodotus, Historiae, tr. Henry Clay, 1850, pp. 75-76.
 Goertzen, J.C., Shadows of Rhamphorhynchoid Pterosaurs in Ancient Egypt and Nubia, Cryptozoology, Vol 13, 1998.